Alyrica Networks is looking for an Install Technician. This position is to provide the best customer experience while completing as many top-quality installs as possible. Being the “face of Alyrica”, the Install Technician’s main objective is to make each customer feel as though their interaction with the install team was the high point of their day. For this reason, it is imperative that they be able to satisfy and inspire confidence in customers at every interaction.
Starting Base Wage $18/hour. After training, pay is base plus commission. Average expected earnings: $27-$32/hour.
- 100% Employee Medical Insurance
- 50% Dependent Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation time increasing with longevity
- Paid sick time
- Holiday pay
- 401K with potential employer contribution
- Gym Membership
- Completing Installs quickly and efficiently
- Making great impressions and providing excellent service to Alyrica’s customers
- Installing and repairing wireless, fiber optic and electronic data systems
- Troubleshooting computer networking systems
- Maintaining documentation of work performed
- Organizing and maintaining tools, equipment, and vehicles
- Must be reachable and able to respond to network emergencies at all times when on call
- Perform other duties as requested by the Customer Onboarding Manager
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to transfer 130 lbs. with the help of another person, a distance of 12 feet
- Must be able to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions
- Must be able to work in attics, crawlspaces, and other enclosed work areas
- Must be able to work safely and comfortably at elevated heights
- Previous install technician work (phone, cable, satellite, etc)
- Basic Networking
- IT services
- Customer service
If you’re interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Indeed.