Why settle for expensive, unreliable service
when we can offer everything you need at an affordable price?
Why Speed Testing?
The State anticipates receiving an unprecedented amount of infrastructure funding from various federal sources. Better data will support more equitable funding allocation decisions to assist the communities that need it most. The Faster Internet Oregon project will:
- Identify Oregon homes that lack high-speed Internet;
- Clarify which households do not have an Internet connection and why;
- Provide cost estimates and assess competitive viability of a variety of solutions for areas with identified gaps.
What Does the Speed Test Measure?
- • Download speed - How quickly internet content is transferred to your computer, such as when you stream video (shown in Mbps).
- • Upload speed - How quickly you can upload content such as videos, images, music or documents, to the internet (also shown in Mbps).
- • Ping - The amount of lag (or latency) in a network. That is the time it takes for a megabit of data to travel from one computer to another.